Afterwords for shayar khan

Many have speculated that the terms of shayarkhan may have been over or whatsoever may have happened to him, but let me end all the rumours and tell you one simple things, times have changed. I may have written many sad poetry Earlier but may be now onwards I will write something romantic in honor of the great beauty that gathers my side.

I may not be the best in describing the romance and love and may be I won't write as beautiful as her face, but I will try to write. As the great Osman Gazi once said to Malhun Hatun "The words are not enough for me to express your beauty but accept my praise of your beauty as the tree accepts the rainwater." Similarly I will also try to write something for that beauty I have with me on my side.

At the moment the sun is rising. Let there be a new dawn.

Comments

Popular Posts